PHP is one of the best languages for the website development.
PHP (recursive acronym for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor) is a widely-used open source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML.
Source – php.net
So when once you know that what is PHP now you want to test it on your own computer. To run a PHP file you just need a server. To create a server on your own computer you can download XAMPP or WAMP. After downloading the software you just need to install it like other software. Then write your code and just start apache server and run the program.
Here is the few lists of steps
- Download the XAMPP server from the internet. Download now
- Install the XAMPP software
- Open and click on the start button that is in front of Apache text
- Open your browser and open the address of the file that is mainly stored in your htdocs folder.
- Watch the video to understand these process deeply.
You can see also the sample code below the video.
<?php echo "Hello, this is my first program. Thanks, tutorialvilla"; ?>